A fit sports figure is not only beautiful, but also useful. How to keep the body in good shape? The body is the luggage that you carry all your life. The heavier it is, the shorter the journey. So, follow accordingly.
Some try to gain weight, while others lose weight. How to keep the body in good shape? For both men and women, it is enough to follow a few simple rules:
- Go to the store only on a full stomach. Often after studying or working, you drop into a hypermarket and buy a bunch of unhealthy and high-calorie foods that should not be taken.
- Avoid such unnecessary purchases will allow a light snack before going to the store or at least a glass of water. Eat 5-6 times a day. This will allow you not to be hungry and not pounce on food during the next meal.
- Small portions in 2-3 hours will prevent the occurrence of hunger, which is typical for men. Do not skip meals if you do not have time to prepare lunch or go to an institution where you can eat, do not be lazy, at least have a little healthy food.
- With constant weight gain, think about fasting days. Spending one day eating cereals, fruits and salads is not a big deal. Some magazines claim that if there is heredity to fullness, then losing weight is pointless. It is rather written for lazy people to soothe their fat asses.
- Practice has long shown something completely different; a person is able to change his weight even with poor heredity. Exercise at least three times a week for at least an hour. Start doing exercises.
- Physical activity can be anything from jogging to the gym, depending on preferences and free time. Turn training into a hobby and a game with yourself.
- To increase interest, download sports applications for your computer or phone, fortunately, there are enough free ones. Involve friends, a girl, a neighbour in sports training, and your dog for jogging.
- Do not forget to replenish the body's water balance during training. Drink, in reasonable amounts, nutritious sports shakes and apply CBD oil.They are necessary for muscle growth and recovery of the body as a whole.
- In addition to sports, lead an active lifestyle: dancing, hiking and more. Rise to your floor without the help of an elevator, in a couple of weeks it will be easier than ever.
- Equally important for maintaining a healthy body is sleep. It is not recommended to sleep less than 6-8 hours. For less time, the body does not have time to recover and relax. Before going to bed, do not forget to ventilate the room.
- Include as many fruits and vegetables as possible in your diet, this will make you feel healthier.
- German dermatologists have long found a connection between the amount of fruits and vegetables in the diet and the number of wrinkles. A sufficient amount of fruits and vegetables allows you to look 2-3 years younger.
- Avoid eating potato chips and French fries, donuts and other baked goods, soft drinks and soda, sweets, fried chicken, dumplings and other instant foods.
- Do not set a strict lifestyle; this leads to stress. It will not be amiss to recall the dangers of cigarettes, drinking and the benefits of regular sex and positive thinking.
If you want to stay healthy and stay fit. Then these following 14 tips that you need to make your lifestyle healthy and stay happy.